Popular Posts

Monday, January 2, 2012

About What is a good place online to look for an apartment in the Madison, Wisconsin area

What is a good place online to look for an apartment in the Madison, Wisconsin area?
I'm looking for something in Madison or to the east of Madison. Where is a good place online to look? I'm working on the east of the Madison, so I would like to stay away from the college areas if I can. Also, what should I expect to pay for rent and utilities for a studio or 1-bedroom apartment? Currently, I'm making $13.50 an hour before taxes, comes out to about $1600 a month after taxes and deductions.
Renting & Real Estate - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You can try: www.gumtree.com
Answer 2 :
http://www.madisonapartmentliving.com/

Read more other entries :
  About How exactly does Halloween on State Street i...